Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Port of Amsterdam

This place! After spending a few lovely days in Devon (a seaside English village called Teignmouth) with sweet  new friends (we did lots of Human Design readings), we took a quite luxurious ferry boat ride overnight and arrived in the bustling, large village of the Dutch...I think it's really a Doctor Suess-land...everybody has big open faces with overly dramatic facial expressions and funny shaped heads/hairdo's...and the language is kooky/sweet and rhythmical..I expect to see Sneetches on furry 10 foot tall bicycles, and hairy striped trees...
We have been going through lots of emotional intensity and communication challenges (both within relationship and technically, ie. phones, cards, computers, moneys) and we have been expanding and learning alot about ourselves and each other in the process. It's always a stretch to dive into life without knowing what's next, pushing through resistances ( alot of what i am learning is to do with discriminating between what is pushing through resistance, and what is reacting to conditioned pressure)...and such satisfaction comes when we take the time to really know if something that appears, in the mind or in manifestation, is right or not...and then there is Timing...can I breathe enough to wait and enjoy the divine timing?
After a rough evening, Max and I went our separate ways for a few hours ( always a good thing!) and I decided to get lost in Amsterdam, walking the canals aimlessly (with some assistance from the "coffee shop" (winkwink)), and I began to dance! I danced my way through the cobble stones and playgrounds, bike roads and bridges, stared at by some, glared at by others, silently appreciated by yet fewer...and I was re-set.....
the next day I gave myself a little balletclass in our very spacious apartment...the first ballet in 3 years...very  healing.
We went through a sacral questioning process in the gorgeous Vondelpark, of "where next?" And "what do we want this to look like?" and we came up with warm, sunny, relaxing, open...and when I got on the computer later saw that Will is in Ibiza, loving it so much that he is staying longer...and Poof, we are on a plane tonite to join our magnificent friend!!!
Phillipe

1 comment:

Janice Sandeen said...

Hi dear ones! So you have traveled to Ibiza! Cool! Wow, I'd love to hear all about it from you. I'll look forward to reading your blog posts, as I have all of these so far. I've been feeling to comment sooner, but it hasn't really come freely and easily, until now. Much love to you...

Did you know there is a free chart service, instantly, now on HD America site, as well as Jovian? And it comes in a way better version, I think, as it has the birth time and everything printed out. Maybe you already knew that, but I only just discovered it...

Blessings and sacral hugs,
Janice